Energy efficiency is a way of managing and limiting the growth in energy consumption, to save wildlife habitats, safeguard the planet, and make sure there is energy left for future generations, a key driving force in meeting environmental and climate goals. We work closely with large and small industries and the buildings sector to help improve their energy performance. We have demonstrated a range of technologies and practices that have helped small and medium enterprises in India to reduce their carbon footprint and improve their profitability.
1. Know individual energy using devices and how they can be made more efficient
2. Advise organizations on how to measure and reduce energy consumption.
3. Understand the entire process of conducting an energy efficiency assessment for a facility
4. Build the skills to conduct financial assessments of energy efficiency opportunities
5. Use their skills immediately to offer services to customers.
1. Introduction and Effects of Energy Efficiency in Organizations
2. Managing Business Energy
3. Frequent Energy Management Review
4. Managing Bills and Tariff Assessment
5. Power Factor and Voltage
6. Create A Business Energy Control
7. Roles of Office and IT Equipment’s
8. Reduction of Energy Consumption
9. Facility and Utilities Management
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Conduct financial assessments of each solution recommended
2. Assess solutions that maximize the customer’s return on investment and reduce operational cost
3. Gain an understanding of energy management opportunities
4. Develop competency in this field through accredited training
5. Manage individual energy using devices and how they can be made more efficient
Admin, Supervisors, Manager, Senior Administrative professionals, Executive / Senior Secretaries, Personal Assistants, and other Senior Administrative Professionals Reporting to senior – middle management and anyone who is interested in the programme.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.