This intensive, hands-on programme provides a comprehensive analysis of the issues associated with independent electric power projects ranging from economic analysis of PPA contracts to financial modelling of projects. It provides oil, gas, and power professionals with the fundamentals and analysis of independent power projects and the opportunity to develop the right competence to analyse Independent power project with the guidance of excellent instructors and a challenging leaning simulation methodology.
Participants will be able to:
1. Gain a solid appreciation of the international gas and power business fundamentals
2. Gain an understanding of the legal agreements and regulatory compliance of independent power projects
3. Learn how to work as a team to collect and analyse data, make project decisions and present results
4. Appreciate the competing cost and value of renewable energy sources of power
5. Explore the IPP development process
1. Introduction to independent Power Projects
2. IPP development Process
3. Financing Independent Power Projects (IPPs)
4. Project Finance Terms and IPP Transaction Structure
5. Operating Analysis in Project Finance Model
6. Legal Agreements and Regulatory compliance
7. Gas Market Analysis and Pricing
8. Competing cost and value: IPP Risk Evaluation and Financial Modelling
9. Debt Structure of IPP 10. Gas Production and Pipeline Systems
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Recognize and identify independent Power Projects development process
2. Identify the key independent power project players
3. Comprehend current trends and challenges
4. Study power purchase agreements (PPSs)
5. Explore risk analysis in IPPs and financial modeling
Power project developers, finance managers in power project development companies, bankers who finance IPP projects, state utility procurement managers with purchasing power from IPPs, and government officials promoting IPP development.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.