Most organizations compete based on quality and customer satisfaction; therefore, they need to be much more strategic when it comes to purchasing and supply chain management. Far too much money is being wasted by inefficient systems and processes, resulting in lost opportunities. This programme highlights the concept of logistics, which is applied to all aspects of material flow both inside an enterprise and between enterprises. Executives will develop skills in decision-making and management of logistics activities.
Participants will be able to:
1. Build an efficient and effective purchasing function
2. Understand contract needs and eliminate contractual risks in purchasing
3. Have confidence in your ability to negotiate at all levels with all organizations
4. Be given examples of best practices in procurement and the supply chain management
5. Develop a functional view of the supply chain management
1. Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
2. Evaluating potential suppliers and managing the supply chain
3. Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR)
4. Improving the Organisation’s Supply Chain
5. Supply Chain Risks
6. The Theory of Constraints (TOC)
7. Purchase Process
8. Tenders & bid evaluation: Contract / Legal needs / Terms and Conditions
9. Analysing Price Cost and Value through financial management /analysis
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Identify and implement Effective purchasing and supply chain management
2. Understand and recognize the purchase process
3. Ability to tender and bid
4. Understand and apply the theory of constraint (TOC)
5. Analyse Price Cost and Value through financial management /analysis
Supply Chain Professionals, Procurement and Supplier Management Professionals, Operation Managers, Project Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers, Plant Managers, Logistics Managers, Production and Manufacturing Professionals. All of those who need an understanding of the relationships between risk, cost, and service in supply chains.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.