Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget. Most organizations now require a relevant training in discovering the measures that guarantees the execution of business projects. This programmes will help participants.
Participants will be able to:
1. Understand the various project components in detail
2. Acquire resource management skills
3. Learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
4. Demonstrate project execution and project control techniques required for project success
5. Carry out project closure activities on time and get formal sign-off on projects
1. Introduction of Project Management
2. Project Integration Management
3. Project Risk Management
4. Project Communication Management
5. Leadership and the Project Manager
6. Scope Management
7. Project Team Building, Conflict, and Negotiation
8. Risk Management
9. Project Resources Management and Allocation
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Identify and manage the product scope,
2. Build a work breakdown structure and create a project plan
3. Create the project budget and define resource allocation
4. Manage the project development and identify and manage risks,
5. Understand the project procurement process.
Project manager, Team lead, Project associates, Project Assistance, Project Analyst, Project Coordinator, Software developer, Regional Managers, Unit Heads, Assistant General Managers, and anyone who is into project management related fields.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.