In today’s contemporary world, the future of energy is changing. The mix of energy consumption and the sources of energy supply – and demand are in flux. In coming years and decades, the critical sources of additional energy supply and market-driven demand will shift drastically, and focus will shift from hydrocarbon to energy. This online programme provides support for professionals in the energy, oil, and gas sector with a wealth of resources, expertise and countless networking opportunities to engage with premier stakeholders and decision makers across the world in overcoming the current disruptions in the sector and planning for the future.
1. Understand the social, economic, and political issues surrounding the present state of the oil & gas sector
2. Develop clear understanding of opportunities in the sector
3. Characterize global trends and manage disruptions related to energy, oil, and gas sector
4. Adopt best practices for deriving benefits from the energy, oil, and gas sector
5. Plan for and explore future of energy
1. The Business of Oil, Gas and Energy: Trends and Disruption
2. Prevention Methods in Energy Loss
3. From Hydrocarbon to Energy; Challenges and Opportunities
4. Creating a sustainable Oil, Gas and Energy Sector for the Future
5. Environmental Regulations Standards: Best Practices
6. Global Demand and Supply of Oil, Gas and Energy: Social Issues, Economics, and Politics
7. Renewable Energy; The new Trend
8. Energy Maintenance Strategies and Applications
9. The Future Energy Mix: Going Green
1. Competency development for exploring opportunities in the Oil, Gas and Energy sector
2. Discover and apply Oil, Gas and Energy loss prevention methods
3. Identify and create Oil, Gas and Energy maintenance strategies and applications
4. Understand and recognize the various renewable energy related issues
5. Get acquainted with the environmental regulation standards
Professionals in Energy, Oil and Gas sector, Technologists, Mechanical Engineers, Safety and Inspection Engineers, Operations, Maintenance or Project Engineers, Business Analysts, Anyone requiring a broad understanding of the structure, operations and economics of the oil and gas industries, Management Executives at all levels in energy, oil and gas corporations across the world including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of Divisions, Team Leaders, Corporate Managers, and Heads of Departments.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.