This managing change, culture and performance management in challenging times programme is intended to bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches to building a high performing and result oriented organization while adapting to changes in organizational culture. As organization adapt to changes due to the recent global pandemic, they are being forced to develop new strategies and change their structures. This programme will help participants implement strategic changes in culture and performance in their various organizations.
1. Design, develop and implement a strategy-based performance management action plan that aligns to sustaining a high-performance culture and optimal financial business outcomes
2. Identify people's responses to change and explore the reasons why people resist change
3. Identify change management practices that may be culture-bound Design and Implement an effective Organizational Development (OD) based on improved performance
4. Commit to and promote sound performance management principles
5. Employ job-related performance standards and performance indicators that reflect the employee’s range of responsibilities
1. Introduction to Change, Culture and Performance Management
2. Organizational Design and the Change Cycle
3. Change Management and Change Leadership
4. Resistance to Change – The Onion Model
5. Supporting Employees through the Change Process
6. Workplace Conflict & Organizational Culture
7. Performance Management: Setting Performance Objectives and KPIs
8. The Value of the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
9. Reward, Learning & Development
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Facilitate change by translating ideas into desired organizational results
2. Develop skills in change management and leadership suitable for any organization
3. Develop models and frameworks for meeting today’s business performance challenges
4. Analyze and design a comprehensive strategy for promoting culture and change throughout your organization
5. Positively influence high performance throughout the organization
Entrepreneurs, Management Executives, Business Process Professionals, First Line Managers, Directors and Senior Managers, Change Managers, Head of Divisions, Units and Departments, Team Leaders, Employee Relations Expert, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors, Business Strategists, Training and Talent Managers, and Senior Business Consultants.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.