Financial Modeling, Performance and Risk Management is one of the most highly valued, but thinly understood skills in financial analysis. By attending this programme participants will be able to effectively prepare and build financial models that cater to different types of investments alternatives, create, and analyze financials plans, conduct proper analysis of financial information and eventually measure organizational performance using financial metrics. Awareness of risk management concepts and mechanisms in this programme will enable participants identify and manage risks in their own units and improve performance.
1. Evaluate risk management frameworks and practices and apply them to industry settings
2. Understand and deploy risk management framework
3. Construct financial Models
4. Understand how to interpret the results of financial models
5. Identify personal skills that will improve performance
1. Financial Modeling and Risk Management: Overview
2. Steps in Building Financial Models
3. Hallmark of Good Financial Model
4. Financial Model Construction Techniques
5. Basic Concepts of Risks
6. Management of Risk in Finance
7. Risk Management Framework
8. Developing a Performance Culture
9. Performance Management
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Develop an understanding risk management
2. Plan and create financial models
3. Develop Performance Culture
4. Carry out regular financial modeling tasks faster than ever before
5. Examine changes in risk management practices as a result of paradigm shifts in global banking, insurance
and asset management
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, project valuers, project finance analysts, portfolio managers, professionals in private investment, R&D experts, General Accounting Professionals, Business unit professional.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.