It is generally recognized that information and communication technologies (ICTs) have radically changed how modern business is conducted, benefitting firm performances through several channels, such as increasing the efficiency of internal processes, expanding market reach, managing project teams outside of physical offices, innovation and most importantly increasing productivity. Participants will explore ways to achieve business transformation leveraging on technology as an enabler and a driver of change and improvement in business processes and the need for organizations to automate their processes with the imposition of social distancing across the world.
1. Create a strategic plan and technological platform for business process
2. Improve productivity through process innovation and technology
3. Explore the opportunity of adopting digital transformation to enhance productivity
4. Prepare organizations for adapting to and overcoming disruptions
5. Develop and manage virtual teams for different projects
1. Digital Transformation and Innovation in Today’s Business World
2. Organizational Efficiency and Effectiveness: Cause and Effect Chain Analysis
3. Digital Transformation Matrix and Customer-Centricity
4. Simulating Processes
5. Artificial Intelligence; Enabling Digital Transformation
6. Virtual Team Management and Workplace Productivity
7. Automating the Business Enterprise
8. Implementing structures for Process Improvement
9. Designing for the Future; Adopting Industry Best Practices
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Automate business processes in organizations
2. Drive change through technology innovation to improve overall organizational productivity
3. Specify a new design for implementation to improve productivity
4. Apply the concepts of Digital Transformation to a practical organizational challenge
5. Produce digital roadmaps and plans to understand the interrelationships of multiple work streams and
projects in the context of transformation
Entrepreneurs, Permanent Secretaries, MDs & Amp; CEOs, Executive Directors, HR executives, Head of Division, Head of Strategic Business Unit, Business Process Professionals.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.