Executive administrative assistants are responsible for clerical duties including greeting clients, scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, and preparing reports. On-the-job experience and administrative training gained through certificate and degree programs allow candidates to develop the requisite office technology, computer application and customer services skills needed for this position. This programme will help participants discover and strengthen their managerial and people skills that make them an essential player in every team and organization.
1. Manage key roles and identify key tasks to achieve peak performance
2. Manage the office more efficiently through application of key management concepts like teamwork,
leadership, assertiveness, and EQ Skills
3. Develop strong focus on self-awareness, influence, negotiation and dealing with pressure
4. Be a good coach and delegate tasks to your ‘juniors’ confidently, tactfully and tactically
5. Take feedback and criticisms positively and give timely constructive feedback to promote greater team
1. Role as an Executive Secretary
2. Ways to Present and Communicate Your Ideas More Professionally to Management
3. How to deal with pressure
4. Tact and Skills in Handling People
5. How to Take Criticisms and Give Constructive Criticisms Positively
6. Becoming a Team Leader and Motivational Techniques
7. Approach to a Better Working Relationship with Bosses
8. Knowing the place of an executive secretary
9. Create system for staying organized
10. Goals of an executive assistant in an organization
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Organize and track all project resources to maximize productivity
2. Anticipate problems or solve them as they arise
3. Manage time while juggling multiple projects with ongoing daily responsibilities
4. Gain the ability to exert influence without authority
5. Emerge and operate with the strategic outlook to step up as a manager in your own right.
Admin, Supervisors, Manager, Senior Administrative Professionals, Executive/Senior Secretaries, Personal Assistants, and other Senior Administrative Professionals Reporting to Senior – Middle Management, Secretaries, Executive Secretaries, Administrative Assistants, Administrative Support Personnel, Office Managers, Executive Assistants and Sales Assistants.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.