Lean Six Sigma is a globally recognized process improvement methodology designed to eliminate problems, remove waste and inefficiency, and improve working conditions to provide a better response to client needs. Hence, it is important for executives to have significant knowledge of the LEAN process and the Six Sigma to improve organization operations. The programme is going to be driven by practical approach that has proven results in maximizing efficiency and dramatically improving profitability for businesses around the world.
Participants will be able to:
1. Formulate and Communicate a Compelling Lean process
2. Understand and Relate LEAN Six SIGMA concepts to business objectives
3. Identify waste within value stream of an organization
4. Effectively use tools and concepts associated with each phase of the DMAIC process
5. Employ Lean Six Sigma skills in process improvement projects
1. Lean Six Sigma concepts, implementation, and objectives
2. Working on a Process vs In a Process
3. Reducing Operational Cost and Time Management
4. Predicting, preventing, and controlling defects in a process
5. Impact of the process sigma: Taguchi Loss Function Diagram
6. Industries and Functions: using Lean Six Sigma
7. Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC Methodology)
8. Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify (DMADV Methodology)
9. LEAN: The Toyota Way
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand Improve knowledge of Lean tools and how Lean principles work together as a system
2. Gain hands-on experience in quality management
3. Develop competency in process efficiency and optimizing resources
4. Improve profits and curtail cost using the Lean process
5. Easily solve real life business & home related problems using Lean Six Sigma Techniques
Professionals responsible for minimizing variations in business/manufacturing processes and for improving the final product’s quality; management and engineering professionals who are concerned about defining, measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling the process results/output.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.