The programme integrates the most effective and efficient methods for building, implementing, and sustaining a dynamic, adaptable, and standard information management system for executives. Information management is a key focus for many organizations, across both the public and private sectors. Hence, it is important for executives to have significant information technology edge. The programme is driven by a need to improve the efficiency of business processes and while delivering new services. Participants will develop the ability and competency to deploy new technology solutions, such as content or document management systems, data warehousing or portal applications.
1. Increase the effectiveness of managers and executives who work with information resources
2. Understand, manage, and protect information
3. Develop abilities to deploy new technology solutions
4. Develop competency to Leverage information resources to achieve strategic advantage
5. Understand and manage policies for the use and protection of information resources at all levels across
1. Exploring Information Management
2. Information Management Challenges
3. Principles of Information Management
4. Improving Efficiency of Business Processes
5. Information Management: New Technology Solutions
6. Implementing Information Technology Solutions
7. Information Literacy, Analysis, and Problem-Solving
8. Information Management: Cloud Storage
9. Information Security and Enterprise Technology
At the end of programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand and apply information management principles
2. Improve the efficiency of business processes leveraging on information technology
3. Create and maintain enterprise technology for business operations
4. Understand and apply information security and data integrity
5. Implement and manage cloud storage and computing
First line managers at all levels of medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.