Succession planning is a necessary strategic leadership development process for organisations of all sizes. However, many companies operate without a strategic plan for their future in terms of talent management often because they do not understand where to begin.
The programme will offer peer reviews and Roundtable/Workshop Discussions to exchange knowledge on succession planning best practices needed to drive a wider pool of future leaders to ensure business continuity and build resilience.
Participants will be able to:
- Assess the talent pool in their organization for potential future leadership roles
- Equipped with the knowledge, abilities, and techniques necessary to create a succession plan that protects their organisation and team members
- Develop success profiles that match the demands of your present positions with the goals of your organization’s future.
- Organizational succession planning and its role in business growth
- Understanding the leadership system and leadership development framework
- Effective Leadership: Leading for High Performance
- Understanding succession planning as a critical success factor
- Talent management, workforce development and performance management systems for effective succession planning
- Developing your high potential leaders for succession
- Best practices for implementing Succession planning
- Creating a culture of leadership and career development
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Build success profiles that balance current positional requirements with future organisational needs
- Build and develop the breadth and depth of their leadership talent pool
- Create a crystal-clear vision of the future for their organisation when a leadership change takes place
- Equipped with tools, skills, and strategies to develop a succession management plan that protects their organisation and team members
- Evaluate their organisation’s talent base for future leadership opportunities and create and implement effective succession management.
CEOs, MDs, Board Members