This Leadership Workshop and International Peer Review will be led by experienced international faculties in Human Resource Management, Corporate Ethics and Emotional Intelligence to give participants the tools to plan and execute large-scale transformation initiative.
The Programme will cover the following key modules and others that participants may wish to add during the event:
• The Role of Leadership in transforming Workplace Ethics and Culture in Public Services
• Building a Culture of Integrity and High Performance: Cross-Cultural Management Skills
• Embedding Institutional Standards and Quality Management Systems
• Embedding Talent Management, Workforce Development, Performance Management Systems
• International Best Practices in Embedding Reforms and Performance in Public Service
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• Understand how Leaders can embed standards for effective governance.
• Develop critical analysis, evaluation, and evidence based judgmental skills for effective governance and public administration
• Explore and Identify models of accountability, responsibility, and effectiveness in public governance systems
Chairs of Statutory bodies, Committee Members, CEOs/DGs/ Permanent Secretaries, Executive Directors, DHRs and DPRS’.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.