This programme focuses on effective governance and public administration. Participant will develop the knowledge and the skills needed to be a public administration professional. Introducing the fundamentals of public policy being the main instrument to respond to diverse public problems and complexity, enables participants to relate the public policy process and methodology to public administration structure in place as well as the governance framework implemented, thus ensuring effective governance.
Participants will be able to:
The Programme will cover the following key modules and others that participants may wish to add during the event:
• Modern developments and innovation in governance of public institutions
• A framework for good governance in the public sector
• Promoting responsibilities, accountability, and governance in public institutions
• The role of digital technology in governance
• Influencing public policies and politics
• International Best Practices in Governance in Public Service
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• Understand how Leaders can…
• Develop critical analysis, evaluation, and evidence based judgmental skills for effective governance and public administration
• Explore and Identify models of accountability, responsibility, and effectiveness in public governance systems
Senior Management and Middle Management, Senior Officers, Executive Management and Directors, Ministerial Committee, Governing Body & CEO Levels and any individual and organization seeking to widen their horizon on public governance and administration.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.