Human capital is a fundamental capacity of the human resources department. This is because of the way that It permits organizations to create pioneers within the business organization and builds worker fulfillment and retention. Culture alludes to the collective behavior of the human resource; this incorporates their values, visions, norms, working language, systems, symbols, beliefs, and habits. Reshaping the culture is necessary to long haul organizational sustainability, productivity, and success. This programme centers on transforming the human capital of the organization through a well-designed organizational structure and improved culture.
1. Recognize the role of management in communicating and reshaping culture
2. Develop cultural awareness within an organization
3. Effectively manage human capital for improved performance
4. Develop and implement human capital management skills
5. Describe strategies used by managers to create and maintain a consistent organizational culture
1. Developing a Human Capital System
2. Designing the Human Resource Architecture
3. Managing Human Capital
4. Human Reactions and Preparing for the Transformation
5. Factors Affecting Human Capital Transformation
6. Organizational Culture Design
7. Cultural Framework
8. Mobilizing the wider Organization
9. Building A Culture of High Performance: Cross-Cultural Management Skills
10. The Four Principles of Reshaping Culture
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Increase work productivity in their organization
2. Identify and assess the use of cultural framework
3. Enable management functions to be carried out efficiently and effectively
4. Create and maintain organizational culture, processes, and systems to ensure productivity
5. Identify factors affecting human capital transformation
Boards Members, Chief Operating Officers, MDs/CEOs, Senior Level Executives, Leaders, Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units, HR and Corporate Managers, Team Leads, Project Managers, Middle Managers and/or Supervisors saddled with the responsibility of developing the capacity of their teams, staff increasingly working with colleagues in other countries, staff becoming more culturally diverse and involved in multinational projects and programmes.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.