Organizational Performance through Leadership Change, Organizational Culture; Organizational Development (OD) and Work Psychology provide a link to effective development and implementation of organizational performance using the balanced scorecard concept. This programme focuses on the importance of integrating strategic, operational, and tactical leadership to professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required needed to formulate and execute strategy for progress.
Participants will be able to:
1. Develop competencies needed to formulate and execute strategy.
2. Understand the impact of Change Leadership on Organizational Performance
3. Realize the benefit of implementing Change Leadership and Management
4. Understand the impact of Performance Management and Measurements on the Organization.
5. Understand the impact of Human Capital Development on Organizational Performance
1. Human Psychology
2. Change Leadership and Management
3. Approaches to Organizational Change
4. Organizational Development
5. Performance Management Measurement
6. Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism
7. The Balanced Scorecard
8. Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
9. Strategic Business Planning Framework
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand Human Psychology and its Impact on Change Leadership and Management
2. The Need and the Key Drivers of Change
3. Approach Organizational Change by implementing various Change Management Models
4. Differentiate between Change Management and Change Leadership
5. Understand Performance Management and Measurements
All managers and leaders involved in strategy and strategy execution, Process and quality improvement personnel, Personnel with real leadership potential, Project Management Office (PMO) managers, HR Managers with interest in employee’s performance and appraisals, Executive Directors, Team Leaders and Head of Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.