This programme focuses on the necessary skills to become an effective human resource business partner (HRBP) and maximize the value of HR in your organization. Explore the positive impact of the HRBP role and how the use of a human resource business partner structure improves HR services across organizations. This comprehensive programme will give participants all that is needed to develop business agility and the skills to build effective relationships across the organisation, plus the strategic mindsets and skillsets necessary to advance both your career and your organization.
Participants will be able to:
1. Explore the Human Resource Business Partnering (HRBP) Approach and recognize its Key Drivers
2. Demonstrate effective internal HR consulting skills
3. Demonstrate business acumen and an awareness of the financial drivers of company performance
4. Develop a business case and implementation plan for your organization to transition to the HRBP structure
5. Align your HR organization with the strategic direction of the business
1. Traditional HR: Service Provider
2. Mastering HR theory and adapting it to unique situations
3. Attracting and Acquiring Talent 4. HR Management Risk
5. The fundamental HR business Partner Model (Ulrich Model)
6. Skills and Competencies for HR Business Partners
7. Demonstrating Strong Business Analytics
8. SMART HR KPIs: Leading vs. lagging indicators
9. Identifying and implementing critical HR metrics
10. Implementation of HR policies, procedures, and Systems
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand the role of HR business partner and add value to the organization
2. Recognize the implications of the modern role of in HR in becoming the architect of the talent machine
3. Identify and understand that the role of HR business partner is made up of four jobs, not just one
4. Apply the various roles and responsibilities associated with the role of HR business partner
5. Develop and demonstrate the competencies required for an effective HR business partner
Current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels of medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.