Performance management is the continuous process of improving performance by setting individual and team goals which are aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation, planning performance to achieve the goals, reviewing and assessing progress, and developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of people. This programme present opportunity to learn how to implement effective Performance Management Systems and its impact on employees in terms of the development of its Human Capital, which is the foundation for success and good performance.
Participants will be able to:
1. Understand the Impact of change management and Emotional Intelligence on Performance Management
2. Conduct effective appraisal meetings by engaging and developing staff to deliver higher performance
3. Set and write SMART objectives for themselves and their direct reports.
4. Identify suitable KPIs for their staff and manage these KPIs
5. Understand and use behavioural competencies to evaluate the relevant behaviours for their employees
1. Performance Management Framework
2. Setting individual SMART/ SMARTER objectives.
3. Key Performance Indicators and measuring KPIs
4. Emotional Intelligence and Change Management
5. Implementing Change Management
6. Talent Management and Retention
7. Implementing Career Development, Career Ladder and Succession Planning
8. Developing a Balanced Scorecard and the scoring mechanism
9. The Behavioral Competency Framework
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Design an organization’s performance management process that is compliant with mission and strategy
2. Compare and contrast various organizational performance management programs and best practices
3. Assess how increased employee involvement can contribute to effective performance
4. identify career paths and resources available to support individual development
5. Identify and communicate appropriate actions (e.g. training and development, wage increase, promotion, bonus etc.) based on their performance strengths and weaknesses.
Current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels of medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.