According to Harvard Business Review, a high performer can deliver 400 percent more productivity than the average performe. High performers work efficiently and think strategically. They are motivated, passionate, and dedicated. They show promising potential to take on new roles, assume more responsibility, and act as leaders. Developing and retaining talented employee involves strategic actions to keep employees motivated and focused so they elect to remain employed and fully productive for the benefit of the organization. This comprehensive program explores the connection between workforce management and company success.
Participant will be able to:
1. Learn to leverage HR processes to benefit their organizations and career
2. Attract and retain key employees for business growth
3. Reduce turnover and its related costs.
4. Create an interesting and rewarding experience that keeps performing employees
5. Identify and understand the best practices for employee development
1. Performance Management
2. Talent Management and Acquisition
3. Leadership Development
4. Strategic Training and Development
5. Business Strategy and Training Structure
6. Training Methods and the Impact of Technology
7. Defining Training Outcomes and ROI Analysis
8. Trends and Organizational Change
9. Managing Employee Career
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Build industry-best practices for developing and retaining top talent
2. Evaluate potential employees and identify future leaders
3. Leverage employee strength in the workplace
4. Identify and create strategies to motivate high performing employees
5. Measure and maintain an engaged workforce
Current and potential strategic leaders; first line managers at all levels in medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.