Effective strategic leadership is central to the future success of any organization. This is translated into an agenda for action providing guidelines and a road map clearly setting out where the business needs to go and empowering managers at all levels. This programme focuses on the development of the core leadership skills by developing strategies to help Organizations achieve their vision through innovation and idea generation. It drills deeper into developing techniques that get the workforce “on-board” with the changes and have them participate in working out the problems and implementing the new strategies.
1. Develop the key strategic agendas for leaders –Intellectual, Managerial and Behavioral
2. Identify the most effective balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance
3. Develop leadership skills and lead innovative teams to build successful businesses
4. Change business environment to support new strategies and innovation.
5. Identify critical strategic issues and opportunities
1. The Concept of Innovation Management
2. Managing Technology and Knowledge
3. New Product Development and Strategic Leadership
4. Strategic Models and Paradigm Shift
5. Driving Strategic Performance & Organizational Success
6. Employee Motivation for Productivity
7. Gaining the Participation of the Workforce
8. Excellence and innovation in strategic planning
9. Driving Strategic Change Management
10. Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
By the end of programme participants will be able to:
1. Recognize & think differently and workout new initiatives and innovations
2. Identify and implement Effective Strategy for business turn-around
3. Ability to lead with creative edge
4. Understand and apply smart Leadership to vision execution
5. Encourage a creative climate in an organization
Current and potential strategic leaders; first line managers at all levels in medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.