This Programme presents an opportunity to summaries the corporate governance and market leadership within the Financial Conduct Authority. The corporate governance framework defines the way in which corporate and financial governance is constituted, directed, and controlled by its governing body, the Board. It specifies the distribution of rights and responsibilities from the Board to its committees, to various other committees carrying out regulatory, financial, and administrative functions to executive level.
Participants will be able to:
1. Understand key governance debates and principles while offering best-practice advice on compliance.
2. Explore key governance frameworks and regulatory factors.
3. Learn the regulations and market forces that ensure a fair and transparent organization.
4. Understand employment law, institutional investors, and financial institutions
5. Understand market failure, law and regulations, consumer protection and the influence of suppliers,
1. Corporate Governance; Internal and External Governance
2. Financial and Resources Management
3. Financial Accounting Principles
4. Financial statement Analysis
5. Market Forces and Competitive Advantage
6. Analyzing the Market; SWOT Analysis
7. Designing Marketing strategies
8. Planning Market programmes
9. Market Segmentation and Penetration
At the end of the day participants will be able to:
1. Develop a governance structure that fosters return on investment
2. Understand critical role of marketing in organization and society
3. Identify market segmentation and selecting target market
4. Apply the theories that underline the development of cooperate governance
5. Distinguish between external governance and government regulation
Boards Members, Chief Operating Officers, MDs/CEOs, Senior Level Executives, Leaders, Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units, Senior Managers, Risk Analysts, Accountants, Internal Auditors, Risk Managers, Marketing Managers, Client Relationship Managers and those involved in investor relations.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.