Organizations themselves do not normally change, but the people and their systems and methodologies are subjected to this change. Change is normally initiated through the way of projects, initiatives with a sole view of making something better. Improving business and individual performance, integrating new and improved technologies and systems, and addressing important issues to stop them from obstructing the growth of the organization. This programme examines the changes in management that happens in the internal and external environment of an organization and ways to buy-in to this change.
Participants will be able to:
1. Create a change management road map to address the people side of change
2. Align key leaders on the vision/business case for change & their role as sponsors
3. Maximize employee engagement & adoption of change to reach business goals
4. Assess the organizational culture to foresee how it may assist or hinder the change
5. Prepare the organization through communication, training, and knowledge transfer
1. Change Management Fundamentals
2. Launching Change to Prevent Resistance
3. Leading Change to Build Readiness
4. Characteristics of a Change Leader
5. New Roles across the Landscape of Change
6. Creating an Ownership and Accountability Mindset
7. Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
8. Leading employees through change and transition
9. Roles in change management
10. Change Management Plan
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the need for disruption and the reasons why the strategy-implementation gap exists
2. Identify external and internal forces that impact an organization’s ability to execute its strategies.
3. Comprehend and conceptualize the changes in the organization
4. Develop strategies for supporting the change agents in their areas
5. Strengthen core competences to successfully deliver strategic change.
Current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels of medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.