Forecasting Training using modeling and trend covers the fundamentals and principles of linear programming, forecasting, trend analysis and simulation. Forecasting training provides a modern comprehensive survey of the principles and applications of forecasting methods in the world of commerce; public and private sectors. Trend forecasting is staying ahead of the curve by understanding consumer, design, market, and retail headwinds. Master forecasters create insightful reports and tools for their businesses, their customers, retailers, and brands.
Participants will be able to:
1. Build a strong foundation of best practices, strategies, and innovations that effect trend forecasting.
2. Drive sales and brand growth with bold, accurate trend forecasting.
3. Create forecasts that are structured to have many uses and consider the business, brand, and external headwinds.
4. Develop awareness of forecasting’s hidden effect on cross-functional teams and the customer.
1. Introduction of forecasting trends and modeling
2. Discussing analysis and modeling
3. Basic steps in forecasting
4. Elements of a good forecaster
5. Techniques for trend analysis
6. Time critical decision modeling and analysis
7. Differences between modelling and trends
8. Component of time series
9. Theory and statistics
10. Different forecasting method
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Use Regression Analysis in Forecasting
2. Understand how to manage trend projection in forecasting
3. Use the theory of queuing in their business
4. Combine random variables during projects
5. Manage time Interval during distributions
Business, Economics, IT, or Engineering, forecasting in statistics where an applications-oriented approach is desired.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.