In today’s world of evolving technologies and businesses, companies are taking on increasing levels of risk. This initiative has increased companies’ needs to employ appropriate Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) tactics to monitor and manage risk at the proper levels. In a world of do more at a faster pace, it is important for companies to manage their activities in a manner that can allow them to align risk strategies with overall risk management and internal control activities. The programme is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement a successful ERM framework.
Participants will be able to:
1. Discover the purpose and definitions of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
2. Evaluate risk management frameworks and practices and apply them to industry setting
3. Critically assess risk management reports and research
4. Examine changes in risk management practices due to paradigm shifts in global business
5. Analyze the mechanism of corporate governance and its critical relationship to and with risk
1. Modern Risk Management Vs Traditional Risk Management
2. Aligning ERM and the Business Model
3. Risk Adjusted Performance Measurement (RAMP)
4. Risk Finance Theory
5. Market Risk Management
6. Financial Markets and Instruments
7. Effective Implementation for Risk Enterprise
8. Credit Risk Management
9. Performance Improvements in ERM
10. Analytical VaR case studies
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
2. Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
4. Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples
5. Practical ways to measure and hedge risk in your organisation
Risk Managers, Internal Auditors, Finance Managers, Project Managers, Senior Managers, Account Managers, Delivery Managers, Functional Managers, Directors, Executives, Sponsors, CEO, Staff, Business owners and anyone who is interested in understanding Risk Enterprise
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.