Developing, monitoring and continued improvement of a highly integrated, internal audit function is essential for the continued financial success, stability, and growth of world-class organization. A well designed and effective internal audit system will provide verification, ensuring that accounting and financial policies, procedures, and controls are working adequately.
Participants will be able to:
1. Analyse financial statements to plan ahead
2. Use forecasting techniques for budget preparation
3. Build effective financial planning models
4. Ensure credibility for the internal auditing
5. Develop an understanding of internal control and financial security policies
1. Introduction to internal Audit Function
2. Selecting, procedural planning & commencing internal audit examinations
3. Types of Audits Function
4. Defining and developing the internal audit process
5. Managing internal Audit Examinations
6. Corporate Governance Policies and Auditing
7. Establishing the roles within the Internal Audit Department
8. Incorporating Audit Committee
9. Establishing Internal Control and Financial Security Policies
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Develop the desire to set up and improve their own organization’s internal audit function
2. Understand the role and function of internal audit in an organization
3. Identify and create approaches to develop an audit committee board member in their organization
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of placing an internal control and security policies
5. Compile internal control updates for board of directors in their organization or firm
First line managers at all levels in medium to large oil and gas organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.