Cost escalation are changes in the cost or price of specific goods or services in the economy over a period. It is often not primarily driven by changes in the money supply, and it tends to be less sustained. Revenue is the income generated from normal business operations and includes discounts and deductions for returned merchandise. Replication has offered valued services & solutions for data duplication and replication to a wide range of businesses across the world.
Participants will be able to:
1. Effectively conceptualize projects
2. Determine the most economical, material, tooling method to manufacture the product
3. Prepare Production budget
4. Standardize the performance to control costs involved
1. Introduction Cost Escalation
2. Cost Escalation Trends and Prediction
3. Cost Escalation Factors
4. Managing Cost Escalation
5. Effect of Taxes and Escalation
6. Economic Appraisal
7. Understanding Revenue Application
8. Types of Revenue and Revenue Management
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Perform cost estimating based on project type, size, and location
2. Understand the many different processes within the finance department
3. Manage Cost effectively
4. Identify and predict cost escalation trends
5. Develop a clear understanding of cost escalation factors
Technical managers, R&D personnel, managers, project engineers and project managers involved in projects in the process industries, including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.