Business Analysis is the task of understanding business needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing analysis and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders the business analyst role is often seen as a communication bridge between IT and the business stakeholders. Business analysts must be great verbal and written communicators, tactful diplomats, problem solvers, thinkers and analyzers – with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
1. Understand how a business analyst acts as an intermediary managing the interests and needs of both the business/project management and IT communities
2. Learn how to use a systematic approach based to project management
3. Understand and apply the systematic framework for conducting business analysis activities through the phases of the business analysis life cycle
4. Provide best practices and theory with practical tools and techniques that can be applied immediately in an organization
5. Track records of successful projects
1. Business Analysis, Planning Monitoring
2. Requirements Elicitation Management Communication
3. Steps of being a business analyst
4. Enterprise Analysis Requirements Analysis
5. Developing Business Analysis and Project Capabilities
6. Business Analysis and Project Management
7. How to formulate a business analysis plan
8. Role of a business analyst in an organization/ environment
9. Methods of creating solutions to problems as a business analyst
10. The process of innovation as a business analyst
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand and apply best practices of the business analysis discipline
2. Conduct a business-needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
3. Utilize methods, tools and techniques to identify issues and opportunities
4. Develop effective requirements and communication plans
5. Prepare, manage and implement solution assessment and validation
Business analyst, Project managers, Business owners, Heads of Sales and Customer Services, Human Resource professionals, Functional Managers, Developers and Testers and Systems Analysts.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.