This course focuses on brand and reputation risk. Brand reputation refers to how a brand is viewed by others. Good reputation is difficult to build and easy to destroy, it’s a business imperative to manage the company’s reputation carefully. Therefore, all hands needs to be on deck to protect the brand and reputation of the company and evaluate the risk of being damaged in a long run. The course will equip executives with competencies to assess the risk of their organization brand and reputation if they must survive in today’s dynamic business environment.
Participants will be able to:
1. Expose participants to the strategies of cultivating sustainable brand reputation
2. Realize the full potentials of protecting brands reputation
3. Equip you with tested contemporary tools for building and managing organization’s reputation
4. Exposure to ethical issues in reputation management
5. Identify and analyse brand and reputation risk
1. Understanding Brand and Reputation Risk
2. Identity, Positioning and Image
3. Brand Management
4. Reputation management
5. Reputation as a strategic asset
6. Measuring Reputation Risk: factors that contribute to Reputation
7. Media Relations and Brand Advocacy
8. Emerging importance of Corporate Social Responsibility for Brand Reputation
9. Smart tips Techniques for building Reputation
10. Risk Assessment: Protecting your Reputation
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Recognize what their brand reputation is based on.
2. Measure and protect their brand reputation.
3. Develop a Reputation Strategy
4. Identify the factors that contribute to reputation
5. Ensure you are focused to create a powerful reputation for your organisation.
Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Project managers, Corporate Communications Managers, Brand/Marketing Managers, Business Development Managers, Public Relations Practitioners, Media Heads in Advertising Agencies
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.